India’s biggest and most awaited food festival is back to New Delhi with over 70 restaurants, an action-packed line-up of performers and artists, chef demos, a Grub Theatre showcasing food-related movies, the homegrown Grub Market, a first of its kind pop up night club, and an all new mini food truck festival within the festival!
The third edition of The Grub Fest in Delhi will return to Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium where food enthusiasts can expect a number of newly-opened restaurants presenting their dishes to a large audience for the first time, along with renowned names and the classics. Come evening, the Grub Arena will boast of live performances by some of the most prominent independent local artists as well as world-renowned names.
Apart from enjoying some great food and music, visitors can explore the Grub Market and activities at Grub Theatre.
No matter what your age, gender, interests or profession might be, The Grub Fest will have something for you!
The Grub Fest Highlights:
- Restaurant exhibitors include prominent names like Social, PCO, Niche Lounge & Bistro, Circus, Zerruco Kitchen & Bar, Fat Lulu’s, Chai Point, Sushi Junction, DreamOven, Pat N Harry, Cafe Public Connection, BigFatSandwich, Chull, Iqbals, Cravings, Teamonk Global, Koyla Kebab, Nooshe Joon, Cafe Hera Pheri, Karim’s-Delhi 6, The Tipsy Project, Lanterns kitchen & bar and more. Exhibitors will showcase specially curated Grub menus with a distinctive ambience for their space at the festival.
- Introducing a festival within a festival, The Grub Mile – Our very own food truck festival will debut at the upcoming edition of The Grub Fest, with over 15 food trucks including Being Truckers, Doggy Style, Burnout and more.
- The Grub Fest will host the first ever pop-up club by R.S.V.P.
- A hand-picked line-up of artists would be at the stage at all times to compliment the food and the beautiful onset of Delhi winters. Artists include Zaeden, Nikhil Chinapa, Hari & Sukhmani, Sukhi-E, Tatva K, Nasya, Prateek Kuhad, Teri Miko, Dhruv Visvanath and more.
- Food enthusiasts will have an opportunity to learn recipes and cooking techniques from prominent chefs like Hanisha Singh (My Little Food Company), award-winning chef Jamsheed Bhote, Chef Rohan D’souza among others as they recreate their favourite dishes at Weber Grub Theatre. Furthermore, they can also attend mixology sessions with mixologists from Auro Bar & Kitchen and Niche.
- Ballantine’s, the world’s No.2 Scotch whisky will hold a Ballantine’s Appreciation Session at Grub Theatre. Distilled in Scotland, Ballantine’s proposes the most comprehensive range of quality aged blended Scotch whiskies available anywhere in the world.
- Do look out for the Jameson Block Party to be held in a separate area dedicated to Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- There will be a range of organic and gourmet products at The Grub Market from brands like Raw Pressery, Odyssey India, Artisan Palate, Keventers, Niice Cream, Frugurpop, Feedshare, The Food Art Factory, Cakeatouille, Lyall Farm Store and more, presenting products like gelato, ice-creams, homemade jams, dips and sauces, biscuits and cookies, cupcakes and a variety of delectable desserts.
- A dedicated play area for children.
Dates: 14th, 15th, 16th October 2016
Venue: JLN Stadium, New Delhi: Entry from Gate No. 14
Time: 12 Noon to 10 PM
Price per Ticket: Rs 250/- on online booking on cleartrip.com, Rs 300/- on purchasing on-ground